1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dd. July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On personal data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Altaria, LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator determines the observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all the information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://altariaoil.ru/.
2. Basic Terms Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://altariaoil.ru/;
- Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Anonymization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without using additional information;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, and the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website https://altariaoil.ru/;
- User – any visitor to the website https://altariaoil.ru/;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquainting with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in the information-telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to the authority of the foreign country, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of Internet statistics (Yandex.Metrica and Google.Analytics etc.).
- The above mentioned data are united by the general concept of Personal Data further in the text of the Policy.
4. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails, and to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator has also the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address email@example.com marked “Refusal of notifications about new products, services and special offers”.
- The anonymized data of Users, collected using the services of Internet statistics, are used to collect information about the Users’ actions on the website, to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://altariaoil.ru/. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for Collecting, Storing, Transferring and Other Types of Processing of Personal Data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to the third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing any inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating personal data”.
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The User can revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
- Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above mentioned requirements may be carried out only if the subject of personal data agrees in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or executes an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final Provisions
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The Policy is valid unlimitedly until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at the address: https://altariaoil.ru/en/policy/.